About the Role
Job description :-
Salary - 1.5 LPA to 6.0 LPA
Roles and Responsibilities:
HR Executive is a key profile in Human Resource Department. The incumbent will drive HR recruitment drive / processes/initiatives from recruitment of employees onboarding to employee exit (entire life cycle).The incumbent responsibilities include overseeing the recruitment process, designing & execution recruitment plans for company recruitment targets and make effective bench strength for the company. To be successful in this role, One should be familiar with HR technology, including payroll systems and Applicant Tracking Systems however key differential will be excellent recruitment abilities through effective new recruitment ways. Its purely a ace recruiter profile. This fits ideal to all ace recruiters.
Desired Candidate Profile:
* Excellent communication and written English Skills
* Develop and execute recruiting plans.
* Develop and track goals for the recruiting and hiring process
* Recruitment - Sourcing to On Boarding/ End-To-End Recruitment / Candidate Assessment/ Mid to
Senior Level Hiring
* Training Support
* Extensive search of candidate profiles through internet, referrals and registered database.
* Scanning of CV according to the job specification and requirement.
* Calling candidates, taking initial phone screening, understanding their competencies & skill sets
* Leadership Hiring / Executive Search.
* Aggressively following up with candidates to get their interviews done
* Head Hunting & Market Mapping Interviewing candidates and scheduling interviews
* Working on Direct Recruitment in real estate Hiring candidates for real estate industry in
* Attending weekly update meeting and reporting to manager.
* Processing agreements like Non-Compete from the candidate/employer prior to submission, CSA
(Consultants Services Agreement - Master Agreement) .
* Working on the Job Portals like naukri.com (Company's personal database and large personal
* Mass mailing, Cold Calling, Requirement Sending, Relationship Building, sourcing.
* Searching & matching resumes, Salary & Rate Negotiations, Recruitment.
* Screen applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
* Resource mapping, resume screening, problem solving and issue resolution.
* End-to-End coordination of interview between prime vendor, third party vendors and consultants.
* Setting up interviews for candidates.
* Preparatory talks with the candidates before Interview.
* Follow up with the selected candidates.
* Recruiting, Hiring, Submissions & Follow-Up.
* Involved in real-time searching & recruitment of candidates.
* Involved with full life cycle of the recruitment.
* Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
* Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
To succeed in this role, he/she should be an excellent recruiter who can communicate effectively and able to work across all channels and build rapport with work force. We also expect he/she to be a strategic thinker with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills. Ultimately, have to maintain strong relationships with all employees to boost our brand and profits in the long-run.
Note: CANDIDATE LIVING IN SOUTH DELHI (Near Chattarpur) AREAS WILL BE PREFERRED FIRST.
Skills and Experience Required:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong Interpersonal skills & presentation skills
* Understanding of HR policies & process.
**MBA graduate will be an added advantage.**